Subject: GENERICSBC-52 success (fwd)
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/01/1998 19:37:22
The following forwarded for Josh Hope:

I downloaded GENERICSBC-52 today, and it has been the first kernel to work
since GENERICSBC-26! Apparently, Scott has fixed that little error I got
on startup :)

Thanks Scott and Colin, and everyone else :)

Now since I have a current kernel, I can update my binaries a bit :) Oh,
and ps and w will finally work again! hehehe

Thanks again! Great work :)

Josh Hope                                          root@unixgeek.ml.org
UNIX System Administrator                        http://unixgeek.ml.org
'Endless roll the waters past!                        - Lay of Leithian
To this my love hath come at last,                    - Lines 1220-1223
enchanted waters pitiless,                           By: J.R.R. Tolkien
a heartache and a loneliness.'