Subject: Re: netmask/broadcast questions
To: Armen Babikyan <synapse@lethargy.mit.edu>
From: #hea <hea@ix.netcom.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/31/1997 23:26:43
On 12/30/97, Armen Babikyan wrote about ipnat configuration:
>hmm, maybe i should html-ize this and make it a FAQ.  a lot of editing and
>stuff like that. i'll include other situations too, and get the
>subnets working...cool, i think i will. i'll try to get it done in the
>next couple days and either give someone the HTML, or put it on a machine.
>that sound ok? :-)

I, for one, would appreciate that.  I have a small network (connected via
ethernet).  I'd like to route all my internet access thru the NetBSD
machine.  Then I can buy one fast modem and use it for all the network.
Also, right now I have to change TCP/IP from ethernet to PPP whenever I
want to access the internet.  Anyway, a nice simple HOW-TO would be great.

Thanks,

...Harlan