Subject: Daystar 50MHz accel working
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Condon <david@apk.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/31/1997 02:07:47
I merged Kevin Radke's routines for mapping and enabling the Daystar
PowerCache into recent sources (current as of a couple weeks ago). The
files that are altered (pmap.c, sys_machdep.c, locore.s) have not been
changed in the meantime, so it should still work on -current. The result
is that the cache is properly enabled, the kernel is as stable as before
and there is a distinct improvement in performance. I have only tried it
on the SE/30 with the 50MHz accelerator. Mail me if anybody would like the
patch.

--
        "I'd say you people already suffer from full denial."
                                                -- Special Agent Mulder