Subject: Re: EtherNet cards for an SE/30?
To: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
From: Capt. Avram Dorfman <dorfman@pentagon.mil>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/29/1997 20:45:32
I use the Asante MacCon+30 IET64. It's great - it has a 64kb on board
cache. It also has a lifetime warranty. I did actually have one go bad
after 2 years, and they replaced it w/ no questions asked. (I make no
claim that its failure was not caused by me mucking around inside the box)

Mine has no coax port, it has 10bt and AUI. You'd need just a basic
coax tranceiver. I believe they *do* make one w/ a BNC connector too.

It also fits a IIsi

-Capt Avram Dorfman
Chief, Network Operations
email: dorfman@pentagon.mil