Subject: Re: faulty termcap/ncsa telnet?
To: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
From: Nathan Raymond <nate@staff.feldberg.brandeis.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/29/1997 03:20:55
[snip]

> 	Any ideas? How would one go about talking to ncsa about fixing
> their telnet program? ;-) Actually, I have some other gripes about it as
> well, namely the ugly ANSI colors in 2.7b4. Most of my terminal programs I
> use have MUCH better ANSI color, among other things.

NCSA Telnet is dead - nobody's continuing that project.  I heartily
recommend NiftyTelnet and, for you die-hard NCSA junkies, BetterTelnet
(which is a vastly improved version drawn from the the NCSA sources).
Both are free, and once you try them you'll never use buggy NCSA again.

http://andrew2.andrew.cmu.edu/dist/niftytelnet.html

http://www.cstone.net/~rbraun/mac/telnet/

--
Nathan Raymond