Subject: IPNAT kernel options
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/28/1997 23:26:32
	It just occured to me, that maybe my kernel doesn't have the
options necessary to USE IPNAT. I compiled it Dec 4th from a fresh
sys.tar.gz downloaded from ftp.netbsd.org on Dec 2nd (just after the new
sources came into the tree) So, it actually shows up as:

NetBSD 1.3_BETA (HOBBES) #0: Thu Dec  4 08:00:07 PST 1997
    sammael@hobbes:/usr/src/sys/arch/mac68k/compile/HOBBES

	Anyways, I had GATEWAY and PFIL_HOOKS options, but I DIDN'T have
IPFORWARDING or IPFILTER_LOG, which I just saw in the options man page....
might this be a problem?

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!