Subject: Re: Help with fvwm...
To: Chris Jewell <jewell@jewellce.es.dupont.com>
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/28/1997 21:48:39
On Fri, 26 Dec 1997, Chris Jewell wrote:

> I am running MacBSD with GENERIC #41 kernel.  I have recently installed X
> and I dilike the twm window manager.  I wanted to install fvwm butr, I get
> the following error when I do the make all described in the README.Install
> file:

--snip--
> ld: -lXpm: no match

	You don't have the "Xpm" library. I can't seem to find the
NetBSD-Amiga archive now... seems as if they've redone ftp.netbsd.org ;-)
But, if you can't find it anywhere, I'll put a copy of it up for you
somewhere.

> Any clues as to what this means.  Will fvwm run in B&W mode?

	Yep, I've used it before. Good luck.

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!