Subject: Re: 1.3 Release?
To: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/27/1997 20:47:35
> On Sat, 27 Dec 1997, Bill Studenmund wrote:
>
> > I will try to get integrated after 1.3 comes out. Hopefully they can
>
> 	Hmmm... any word on when 1.3 is set to come out? I'm trying to
> hold out for the full-blown release to upgrade my IIci, since it's my
> network's name server, and I don't want it down for TOO long ;-)

No idea. I think January 5, just because we missed the Dec. 19 date, and
then everyone was off for vacation. Or at least enough folks that doing
a release'd be messy.

I doubt much will change. If you need something sooner, I think 1.3_BETA
is in good shape. Most of the changes at this moment are details, like
getting all of the x file lists right, or cleaning the install notes.

Take care,

Bill