Subject: Re: Mac II ROM map
To: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/26/1997 00:27:35
On Fri, 26 Dec 1997, Michael R Zucca wrote:
> > Does anyone have a Mac II ROM map (for use with MacsBug) they can
> > lay on me?  I'd like to have something a bit more symbolful than
> > the little that's stashed in ROM, when probing around.
>
> There's no such animal outside of Apple that I know of. What you can do

I dunno if this is what Steve is looking for, but MPW comes (came?) with
some ROM map files. I don't know if they're compatible with MacsBug or not
(I didn't even know it supported that :). Email me if you'd like to check
it out...
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 22 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++