Subject: Re: libc.so.ld???
To: None <mr_krak@televar.com>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/26/1997 01:00:24
> thousands of colors, netbsd boots fine and I get a black background with
> white text.  I remember quite some time ago about hearing that people
> were working on Color internal video for the quadra, but I ended up
> getting myself out of the loop unfortunately and lost track  of
> this..does this mean that I can use color?

Unfortunately, you still can't use color internal video yet. However, the
good news is that I've made some very good progress on the Quadras.
I have test code that can change palette entries and *almost* changes the
modes. However, I found out later that the reason my mode switching code
wasn't working correctly was because mode switching and resolution settings
were intrinsically tied to each other. So for the Quadras I'm researching
how the hardware does different resolutions.

Hang in there!