Subject: colorX with rasterops 24STV
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David <dfbills@syr.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/22/1997 00:04:24
I wanted to let everybody know that I tried to get X color working today
with an old rasterops 24STV card that I had laying around.  I'm working on
a IIci and I cannot even get through the boot process without having the
video card's ROM image pop-up and 3 tiny screens appear.

Thanks to all who responded to my questions about finding the slotman
kernel.  I guess I'm stuck in 1 bit X unless I can find another supported
video card for my computer.

-->David out.
David F. Bills                            Newton Intelligence
Syracuse University                      hotline://ni.syr.edu
dfbills@syr.edu                       http://bounce.to/ni
               Maxwell School: Policy Studies
                http://web.syr.edu/~dfbills