Subject: Color X
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/20/1997 22:46:04
Hi,

Since there has been a lot of talk about getting color X running recently,
and I wrote a long step by step e-mail to Chris that I forgot to cc: to
the list, I decided to write up a quick Color X How To. So, for better or
worse, the fruits of my evening's labor can be found at:

  http://www2.giganet.net/~mark/NetBSD/howtos/color-x-howto.html

My how-to assumes that you are using the SLOTMAN kernel (or have a IIcx and
don't need it), are using the video_lkm, and will be using the older
X11 distribution. Instructions for downloading and setting up the LKM
are also included.

Actually, over the holidays, I am hoping to write up a few more how to
docs that I have been meaning to get out.

Mark

   Mark Andres               E-mail: mark@giganet.net
          Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
   Me & NetBSD: http://www2.giganet.net/~mark/NetBSD/