Subject: Re: And another problem
To: David Guynn <dguynn@geocities.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/19/1997 17:17:48
David Guynn wrote:

> I got that other .sh thing fixed....

[ error running fvwm...]

> ld.so: Can't find libXpm.so.4.7
>
> or something. then X terminates.

You need to download libXpm from the Amiga archives as well (or download
the source and compile it).

> ALSO: LKM loading from colorkit. it says that "invalid when field"

Hmmm...I need to fix the note in the FAQ on this one, but basically, you
need to add another <tab>-  (that's a TAB character followed by a hyphen)
to the end of the line in /etc/lkm.conf.  Somewhere in the middle of
1.2-current, an additional "when" field was added to /etc/lkm.conf.

I hope this helps.

Later.