Subject: Re: IIcx hardware question
To: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
From: E. Seth Miller <esmiller@engin.umich.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/19/1997 17:39:07
Well, the IIcx has a "dirty" ROM, and won't support over 8MB without
Mode32.  (Actually, Apple's original specsheet gives 8MB as the memory
limit for a IIcx.)  If you're in 32-bit mode, it will recognize all of the
memory, otherwise, it will only recognize 8MB.  I don't think that this is
related to Mark's problem.

	-Seth Miller