Subject: Newbie help, please!!!!
From: Chris Jewell <jewell@jewellce.es.dupont.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/19/1997 08:26:38
     I realize that all of you are probably experts at all of this stuff
and my question may sound stupid to you but, bear in mind I started using
this to LEARN it.
     Anyways, I have installed X11R6 and it doe not work under color.  So,
as per the e-mail from Ken Kata, I down loaded his color server.  In his
e-mail he says all you need is those files in hw/macbsd.  How do I compile
these?  Do I have to compile these?  If not where do I put thses files.
His e-mail says to put them in (X-ROOT)/xc/programs/Xserver but I have no
such directory.
     Please, I am begging for help.  I know I sound stupid but, if someone
could help me I might be able to get over it.  Please, respond to me
directly and don't post to the group.  This way we will not annoy anyone
else with my stupid questions.

-Chris Jewell