Subject: New SLOTMAN Kernel
To: MacBSD List <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/19/1997 04:56:52
OK, folks, for all of you with 840av's, I've just built up a new SLOTMAN
kernel.  (Thanks to Henry Hotz for getting the ROM addresses.)  You can
find the new kernel at:

	ftp://ftp.whooppee.com/pub/slotman

There's also a file in the same directory called supported-models which
lists all the machines that SLOTMAN should work on.  Please check this
file first!

I know there's still a few of you out there with unsupported Mac's (like
the Quadra 605) that would like to use SLOTMAN.  All you gotta do is work
with me and MacsBug to find a couple of ROM addresses.  E-mail me directly
and I'll send the directions.

| Paul Goyette       | Public Key fingerprint:   | E-mail addresses:        |
| Network Consultant |  0E 40 D2 FC 2A 13 74 A0  |  paul@whooppee.com       |
| and kernel hacker  |  E4 69 D5 BE 65 E4 56 C6  |  paul.goyette@ascend.com |