Subject: Help with an Xserver...
From: Chris Jewell <jewell@jewellce.es.dupont.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/18/1997 09:20:20
Okay,  I installed X11R6 and I know that it doesn;t work in color.  So Ken
Kata (forgive the spelling), one of the list members, said he had a color
server.  I downloaded it but, where do I put it so that X11R6 uses that
srever?  Also, which files do I need to use?  As per the e-mail posting we
only need to use thoise in the hw/macbsd folder.  Howvere, those files are
all uncompiled, do I need to compile them?  If so what do I use?  I tried
to follow the README instuctions but that don't work.  Please anyone that
can help let me know.

-Chris, despriate for X