Subject: Re: 16" mon
To: None <cruller@unicom.net>
From: BGW <f94bw@efd.lth.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/18/1997 23:57:49
>>> If you have your 16'' (800x600 i think) working with X, please mail me!

> Hey,

> I've got almost the exact setup as you.  Q800, internal video, apple 16"
> rgb trinitron monitor. It works great with X11R6, AfterStep(Warf looks
> bad in B&W). and all works pretty well.  E me if you still need some
> info on kernels etc and I'll dig it up when I get home tonight.  I think
> I'm using a madhatter kernel that was made specifically to run on
> internal Quadra video(610/650/800).

> ftp://ftp.best.com/pub.s/sbrown/NetBSD/kernels/

Ok, and you are running in 800x600? If yes, it must be exactly the same
monitor. Using a madhatter kernel. I have been trying to get the
madhatter kernel but the ftp-address must have changed,
ftp://ftp.best.com... doesn't work. If you know where I can get the
madhatter kernel please reply cruller. Of course, anyone else may reply
too :)
Better go to sleep now, having an exam early tomorrow morning (third
this week...)

sincerely /Bosse