Subject: Re: Sorry, but...
To: Rodney Myrup <g01s61@spot.onysd.wednet.edu>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/17/1997 17:49:25
Rodney Myrup wrote:

> I figured out what was wrong with dt.  I wasn't in 1 bit mode.  Now how do
> you get into 1 bit mode?  Silly questions that I can't figure out.

If you're using Booter 1.11.x, go to the Options(?) menu and chose the
Display(?) option (if that's not the right name, it should be fairly
obvious what the correct name is).  You'll be presented with a dialog that
allows you to change the color depth on boot.  Click on that check box,
and then choose the proper B&W (1-bit mode) radio button.  Save your
options and boot.

If you're using an older booter, open up the Monitors control panel and
set it to black & white mode.  Then start up the booter and go.

I hope this helps.

Later.