Subject: Re: Video mode change
To: Shunsuke Masuda <mi-nami@mahoroba.or.jp>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/16/1997 17:18:00
> > I've got netBSD running on my Centris 610 with internal video.  Can anyone
> > tell me what setting I would change to switch the text display from white
> > background/black text to black bkgd/white text.  I can't figure it out.
>
> If there are not any other ways,please try
> <http://www.mahoroba.or.jp/~mi-nami/ite.c.diff>

That's one way do make your console white on black.

However, I would recommend using the dt program hich can be compiled to
give you white on black and has virtual screens, mouse cut and paste,
and a variety of other nice features (like sever times the speed of
the built in console!).

You can pick up dt somewhere on ftp.macbsd.com in /pub/NetBSD