Subject: Re: Video mode change
To: Shunsuke Masuda <mi-nami@mahoroba.or.jp>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/16/1997 11:40:49
Shunsuke Masuda wrote:

> Hello,
>
> From: "Keith C. Fischer" <kfischer@znet.com>
> Subject: Video mode change
> Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 00:43:02 -0700
>
> > I've got netBSD running on my Centris 610 with internal video.  Can anyone
> > tell me what setting I would change to switch the text display from white
> > background/black text to black bkgd/white text.  I can't figure it out.
>
> If there are not any other ways,please try
> <http://www.mahoroba.or.jp/~mi-nami/ite.c.diff>

The other usual way is to use the 'dt' multi-console program.  It can be
compiled in white-on-black mode, and it draws much faster than the system
console (and there are multiple virtual consoles, so you can look at more
than one screen ;-)

Oh, I almost forgot, you can find it on ftp.macbsd.com.

I hope this helps some.

Later.