Subject: Re: LC 475
To: Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe <thelab@nmarcom.com>
From: David Johnston <david@canopus.apana.org.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/16/1997 14:58:32
[ extract of message from Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe on "LC 475" ]
}
} Hi! How is support for the LC 475 in 1.3?
}

Almost, but not quite there. With the appropriate box ticked in the
booter internal video works (including black-and-white X-windows).
Everything else works except for...

Unfortunately changes made to the interrupt code a month ago don't
work for the LC475 - all recent kernels panic during the boot process.
I can provide a 1.3-beta kernel which works on my LC 475 (I've hacked
the kernel to get around the interrupt problem) and/or kernel source
patches if you want it.

	david

--

David Johnston