Subject: Re: Video Cards
To: Chris <smirks@mail.eclipse.net>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/15/1997 23:32:09
Well, I've never heard of the RelaxTech card.  But the SLOTMAN kernel
_should_ work just fine with the Apple card.  Note:  I don't have an Apple
card, either, but I _think_ I remember someone saying that SLOTMAN worked
with one.

If you have problems with SLOTMAN (with either card), I'd really like to
work with you to resolve them.  So please let me know how it goes.

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Chris wrote:

> Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 18:24:07 -0500 (EST)
> From: Chris <smirks@mail.eclipse.net>
> To: port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG
> Subject: Video Cards
>
> Hi again,
> I was able to find two GREAT deals on two video cards, and I wanted to
> consult with you guys find find out which ones are copatible.  One is the
> Apple 8bit card, 12".  The other is a Relax Tech card that supports 16/17"
> monitors.
>
> Does anyone know if these cards are compatible with the SLOTMAN kernels
> for running Color X?  Also, if anyone has any resoultion info about these
> cards that would also be quickly.
>
> Thanks a bunch!
> Chris

| Paul Goyette       | Public Key fingerprint:   | E-mail addresses:        |
| Network Consultant |  0E 40 D2 FC 2A 13 74 A0  |  paul@whooppee.com       |
| and kernel hacker  |  E4 69 D5 BE 65 E4 56 C6  |  paul.goyette@ascend.com |