Subject: Re: Mosaic again
To: <>
From: T. Sean (Theo) Schulze <71410.25@compuserve.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/15/1997 14:17:59
On 12/15/97 9:36 AM, Colin Wood at cwood@ichips.intel.com wrote:

>There is usually some place where you can declare additional includes and
>libraries.   As a last resort, you can add "-I/usr/local/include" and
>"-L/usr/local/lib" or something like that to the Makefile.  You might want
>to do a "./configure --help" from the Mosaic directory and see what
>options it has available, tho.

I did a ./configure --help as you suggested and got a couple of good
ideas.  To handle the problem with configure looking for two png files
(one library; one header) I symbolically linked the header file into the
library directory.  We'll see how that goes.

Thanks,

Sean.

                 T. Sean (Theo) Schulze
71410.25@compuserve.com            TSSchulze@aol.com
"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that
there is no distinctly native criminal class except
Congress." -- Mark Twain