Subject: Re: Mosaic again
To: T. Sean <71410.25@compuserve.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/15/1997 00:36:30
T. Sean wrote:

> Well, I checked here on my system, on which I have been struggling to
> install Mosaic, and Xm.h is in /usr/local/include and in the
> subdirectories of the lesstif distribution.  Xm.h is installed with
> lesstif.
>
> I am curious how you got Mosaic to find libpng.a and png.h.  They are
> installed in separate directories, if you do 'make install' within the
> png src directory.  Is there a flag you can set ("--with-pngdir...") that
> will find both directories?  This is the problem with the build I am
> currently having problems with.

There is usually some place where you can declare additional includes and
libraries.   As a last resort, you can add "-I/usr/local/include" and
"-L/usr/local/lib" or something like that to the Makefile.  You might want
to do a "./configure --help" from the Mosaic directory and see what
options it has available, tho.

Later.