Subject: Re: Mosaic again
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG,>
From: T. Sean (Theo) Schulze <71410.25@compuserve.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/15/1997 00:51:31
On 12/14/97 5:47 PM, Michael G. Schabert at
mikeride@prez.buf.servtech.com wrote:

>Hi all,
>Given the recent Mosaic discussionn, I decided to get it going on my
>machine. I got the jpeg stuff, ran configure & make on it & everything
>worked flawlessly. I got the zlib stuff & the png stuff & ran configure on
>zlib & used makefile.std of the png. Again, everything worked great. I ran
>configure for Mosaic & everything went great (once I told it where to find
>the other stuff). I ran make & it told me that there is no Xm/Xm.h.
>Well, locate confirmed that I have no Xm.h anywhere on my system. What is
>it & where would I get it from?

Well, I checked here on my system, on which I have been struggling to
install Mosaic, and Xm.h is in /usr/local/include and in the
subdirectories of the lesstif distribution.  Xm.h is installed with
lesstif.

I am curious how you got Mosaic to find libpng.a and png.h.  They are
installed in separate directories, if you do 'make install' within the
png src directory.  Is there a flag you can set ("--with-pngdir...") that
will find both directories?  This is the problem with the build I am
currently having problems with.

Regards,

Sean.

                 T. Sean (Theo) Schulze