Subject: Ok, X works, now I want to use my 16''...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: BW <f94bw@efd.lth.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/15/1997 01:17:37
....If you are running csh or tcsh, type as below
set path=($path /usr/X11R6/bin)

Or if running sh, ksh or bash, type as below
PATH=$PATH:/usr/X11R6/bin;export PATH

Good Luck!

/Johan

Ok, now X works fine. A big thank to Bill and Johan for very helpful
hints. Now I would like to use my 16'' screen. Tried it before but got
the message "can't run with no screen". Saw a notice about it a few days
ago on this mailinglist, now that I reformated my harddisk all mails are
gone :( Anyhow, I want to use my 16'' Apple RGB. What do I do? Maybe
another kernel but what kernel and where do I get it?
As for now Im running the 1.3beta and I also wonder if there will be any
problems to expect when installing a new kernel? Can I just use the
installer from MacOS and install "over" the old kernel?
I think thats it for now, having an exam early tomorrow morning so I
probably need some sleep now...

sincerely /Bosse