Subject: Re: Mosaic again
To: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@prez.buf.servtech.com>
From: Armen Babikyan <armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/14/1997 16:07:35
>Hi all,
>Given the recent Mosaic discussionn, I decided to get it going on my
>machine. I got the jpeg stuff, ran configure & make on it & everything
>worked flawlessly. I got the zlib stuff & the png stuff & ran configure on
>zlib & used makefile.std of the png. Again, everything worked great. I ran
>configure for Mosaic & everything went great (once I told it where to find
>the other stuff). I ran make & it told me that there is no Xm/Xm.h.
>Well, locate confirmed that I have no Xm.h anywhere on my system. What is
>it & where would I get it from?

I tried compiling Mosaic once a long time ago...and it everything worked ok
until the part about Xm.
Xm (i think) is Motif-related stuff, which is a commercially-available
window manager, i believe i ran into other Xm errors while compiling...
I just use the amiga m68k binary now. <shrug>
  - a

 Armen Babikyan - armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu - http://electron.xeo.net
               ----<insert lame quote here>----