Subject: Mosaic again
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@prez.buf.servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/14/1997 11:47:17
Hi all,
Given the recent Mosaic discussionn, I decided to get it going on my
machine. I got the jpeg stuff, ran configure & make on it & everything
worked flawlessly. I got the zlib stuff & the png stuff & ran configure on
zlib & used makefile.std of the png. Again, everything worked great. I ran
configure for Mosaic & everything went great (once I told it where to find
the other stuff). I ran make & it told me that there is no Xm/Xm.h.
Well, locate confirmed that I have no Xm.h anywhere on my system. What is
it & where would I get it from?

TIA
Mike