Subject: Reset key doesn't work with A3 trackball?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/14/1997 08:57:59
I just noticed something... if my Mouse Systems A3 trackball is hooked up,
I can't break into the debugger with Command-Power. Ctrl-Cmd-Power doesn't
reboot either. Both work fine from MacOS though. Does the hardware only do
that stuff automatically if the keyboard is at address 2? When I'm using
the standard Apple mouse and an Apple Extended keyboard II, the keyboard
shows up at 2 and the mouse is at 3. When I replace the mouse with the A3
trackball, the keyboard moves to 15, the trackball's fake keyboard is at
2, and the trackball is at 3.
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 22 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++