Subject: Re: Color X?
To: None <mikeride@prez.buf.servtech.com>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/14/1997 01:10:34
> random guess on the date...I have little clue what info he has on your
> video architecture. I just know that it's a bit after the IIvx-like macs &
> the AV quadras.

I think the 520 has Quadra-like intvid if I remember right.

> The one important thing that I'm unsure of, though, is the amount of PDS
> support that we have. Not having a PDS Mac, I dunno what video cards there
> are & what ones we support.

The bottom line on PDS cards is that they act like a NuBus card in NuBus
slot $E. There aren't too many video cards for PDS slots but I think the
few that there are aught to work. Though, with a built-in monitor I'd think
having a video card on a LC520 would be a bit unweildy. :)