Subject: I know this is getting old...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris <smirks@mail.eclipse.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/13/1997 09:39:44
Ok, here I am again...
Yesterday a few of you folks told me that there is no color X for IIvx
with built in video. Which means if I want color X i'm gonna have to
either buy a NuBus video card or wait.

My question to you ppl is, how long away is it??   Is it going to be soon
like a couple of months, or far fetched like a year?

I'm not trying to sound rude, or fecicious in any way, I just think in
the past 4 days that I've used NetBSD I've grown to really like it, I
just think it could be so much better if there were color support for X.

Anyways, I want to say to you developers/porters for NetBSD to the Mac68k
platform, keep up the good work!

Chris