Subject: pppd error @ X11
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris <smirks@mail.eclipse.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/12/1997 12:59:18
Howdy again ppl,

The other day I was able to write my own ppp-connect script, but I'm
getting some sort of an error I guess. I connect fine, no problem, but
after i get disconnected is when I have the problems.  When I try to
reconnect, it'll dial up, connect and before it gives me an ip, it'll
flash 'defaultroute to host already exists' 3 times.  IS there a way I
can get rid of this??  The only solution I've found it to reboot.  I've
also tried loging in with a different login/pw that I have with the same
ISP, and I get the same thing...

Also, I got the monochrome X stuff for my IIvx.  I installed it,
everything went great, but of course after about 10 mins of Black and
White you wish you had color.  I read the FAQ and all it did was confuse
me more about what I should do to get this baby in color.  If anyone has
a IIvx that could provide some insight as to what I should do I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks!
Chris