Subject: Re: Centris 650 + Apple 16' with X11 doesn't work ?
To: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: wb2oyc <wb2oyc@bellatlantic.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/11/1997 21:49:59
>You might be better off using the video card for now. If I remember right the
>SLOTMAN kernels will work with your machine and card.
>
>Check out ftp://ftp.whoopee.com/pub/slotman
>(I hope I got the URL right!)
Two o's, two p's and two e's!

And yes, the SLOTMAN kernels work well with that card.  I use that
combination here for the color X support.  I may be wrong about this
but I think they may be fixed res @ 640x480.

At least the older models I have act that way, but that may be because
none of mine have enough onboard memory.  No MacOS release I have here
will provide anything other than 640x480 with them, and I have three
of these cards in various Mac's, all have full memory (all the cards
are capable of that is) and none offer other than 640x480.

Paul

wb2oyc
ar..