Subject: Re: NetBSD/mac68k: prob- LC520
To: Mike Matz <picasso@centuryinter.net>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/10/1997 12:28:19
At 10:35 PM -0800 12/9/97, Mike Matz wrote:
>Hello, I (obviously) am new to this list.  I hope that command will

The FPE (Floating Point Emulator) works just fine on a 68030.  (Well as far
as booting and not crashing goes anyway.)  Look elsewhere.

You seem to have done most of the obvious things.  You aren't actually
booting from the Zip, it's just connected, right.

Try zapping PRAM  (cmd-alt-P-R during boot, I think).

Try using a GENERICSBC kernel instead of a GENERIC one (or vice versa).

Try the FAQ for any other suggestions I haven't thought of.

Oh, yes!  Is that model Mac supported under 1.2.1, only in -current/1.3?