Subject: Re: Ignored Problem?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Josh Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/10/1997 06:05:06
Bill had me try Scott's new kernel, hoping a change was added therein to
allow it to finally work with my machine. Unfortunately, it doesn't and
still hangs with the same error message as before.

I *will* send a trace of this to the list, once I find the time. I've
found myself extremely busy for some reason this week.

Thanks everyone, and especially Bill and Scott, for helping me with
this...

Josh Hope                                          root@unixgeek.ml.org
UNIX System Administrator                        http://unixgeek.ml.org
'Endless roll the waters past!                        - Lay of Leithian
To this my love hath come at last,                    - Lines 1220-1223
enchanted waters pitiless,                           By: J.R.R. Tolkien
a heartache and a loneliness.'