Subject: Re: ouff! success
To: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
From: Frederic Berier <frederic.berier@enst-bretagne.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/10/1997 11:52:25
Henry B. Hotz wrote:

> At 10:54 AM -0800 12/9/97, Frederic Berier wrote:
> >By the way, build in ethernet of my 660AV does not work with this
> >version of Kernel. It tells me that network is unreachable, although
> >I've configured the riquired files.
>
> This sounds like a config problem rather than a driver problem.  You are
> creating an /etc/ifconfig.mc0 file, right?

  Thanks Henry. I did not know that mc0 file name extension was for
build in MACE-5 ethernet. Is-it written somewhere?
 The network works fine now.
I'll have to go on configuring BSD, and I have to find the video
interupt of my ThunderIV GX graphic card , and to instal Xwindow.
  The question about ttyflags still remains in suspens!

--
  Frederic BERIER           http://www-opt.enst-bretagne.fr/~berier/
Departement d'Optique