Subject: Re: termic problem?
To: Balazs Barany <bb@lb-data.co.at>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/09/1997 21:37:04
Balazs-

What kernel were you using on this machine?  Even tho you didn't see
randomly "devicified" files, it still might be due to ncrscsi driver
problems.  You should consider trying the other type of kernel since there
are various incompatibilities with both.  Also, make sure you reinstall at
least the base archive.  You're likely to have lost some important files,
and others might be corrupted, leading to random failures later.

I hope this helps some.

Later.