Subject: color_xterm
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Armen Babikyan <synapse@lethargy.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/06/1997 15:33:05
Hi, I'm looking for color_xterm (source or NetBSD binaries). I looked on
sunsite for source code, but couldn't find anything except a patch for it.

I tried to compile rxvt, and succeeded, but the resulting program had a
few errors i didn't know how to fix; the delete key would send tilde (~)
characters, which i could not fix, even when i used stty erase <blah>, and
the program did not have support for bold characters. (I think there was a
bold option in the makefile...now that I think of it.)

Anyone have a compiled version of color_xterm i could get? or source code?
or can someone enlighten me on the dumb mistakes i'm making with rxvt?

thanks,

  - a