Subject: Re: Ignored Problem?
To: Josh Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
From: Armen Babikyan <synapse@lethargy.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/04/1997 21:02:03
I have a IIvx that i use 1.2 generic (ncrscsi) #0 on for awhile.
the next kernel i found that worked on my IIvx was genericsbc#26. now, i
currently am using generic (ncrscsi) #47 with no problems. the sbc #47 did
not boot on my machines and made it hang at the options= line. i remembr
niether sbc nor scsi #44 would boot on my IIvx, so something must have
changed since then that made it work. i also used the new booter.
so, unless your drives *need* sbc, try ncrscsi#47, cause it works like a
charm on my IIvx. uptime is 19 days now.
good luck,
  - a