Subject: Re: Ignored Problem?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian Carroll <carroll@ultdev.chess.cornell.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/04/1997 10:00:02
I have the same problem on my LCII with a quantum drive.  The only kernel
I have had success with is SBC #15.  The later SBC kernels freeze up at
the same place "sbc0 at obio0: options=1<PDMA>" except for #26 with
freezes at a different line.  I forget where it freezes, I haven't tried
booting it in a while.

---
Brian Carroll
bwc8@cornell.edu