Subject: Re: 1.3beta test report
To: wb2oyc <WB2OYC@BELLATLANTIC.NET>
From: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/04/1997 10:47:50
> Scott,
>      I'm using 1.11.0 here, booting SLOTMAN, and occasionally it fails
> to set the monitor to B&W mode before starting the boot.  It does this
> once in five or six boots, for example.

	Interesting. To help me diagnose this problem:

1) What video card are you using? Does it require any extensions to work?

2) The Booter should put up a little message in its text window saying
   that it is changing the screen resolution. Does it do that on the times
   it fails? (turning "Log debugging to file" in the "Startup" dialog may
   help you to notice this)

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au |"People say I'm strange, does it  |
|  Telstra IN Platforms, Sydney, Aust.  | make me a stranger?              |