Subject: Re: 1.3beta test report
To: wb2oyc <WB2OYC@BELLATLANTIC.NET>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/03/1997 23:00:52
On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, wb2oyc wrote:

>      I'm using 1.11.0 here, booting SLOTMAN, and occasionally it fails
> to set the monitor to B&W mode before starting the boot.

I have a IIci, too... while I don't have the same video card in this
machine, I have one in my IIcx, so I suspect that's not the problem.  I
can only think of two things:

1) The file is somehow corrupted (in which case removing it and fetching
the new version, 1.11.1, should resolve it)

2) It's an incompatibility with 7.6, which means our program is doing
something bad.

Can anyone else confirm the behavior that Paul is seeing here?

--scott