Subject: Mosaic compile under NetBSD?
To: Port-mac68k <PORT-MAC68K@NetBSD.ORG>
From: T. Sean (Theo) Schulze <71410.25@compuserve.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/03/1997 16:09:05
Has anyone successfully compiled Mosaic under NetBSD?  If so, which
makefile did you use?  My inclination is to go with the makefile.BSDI,
but I wanted to ask first.  Can you offer any other hints to a successful
compile?

I am running a Mac IIci with 1.3_alpha and GENERICSBC#48 and using the
1.2 X distribution with the video_lkm_combined.o lkm and the
Xmacbsd.960512 color X server.  Nubus video is an Apple High Resolution
card.  I have compiled and installed lesstif-0.81. (Gee, I hope it wasn't
in my /bin directory :-)

TIA,

Sean.

                 T. Sean (Theo) Schulze
71410.25@compuserve.com            TSSchulze@aol.com
"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that
there is no distinctly native criminal class except
Congress." -- Mark Twain