Subject: Re: Crash! Boom! (was Re: README: Calling all beta testers!)
To: None <port-mac68k-owner@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Condon <david@apk.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/03/1997 09:37:22
I got the same results with a new -current kernel with options SBC, and
likewise with GENERICSBC #50. GENERICSBC #48 was OK. I have this one
COMPAC hard drive that seems to be indigestible for the ncrscsi driver,
which was why I needed an SBC kernel.

Mason Loring Bliss says:

--
        "I'd say you people already suffer from full denial."
                                                -- Special Agent Mulder