Subject: Re: Netscape (was: 1.3-ALPHA and video_lkm)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/03/1997 12:27:45
Hi,

Sorry to cause such a stir by mentioning that I am running Netscape. There
is no NetBSD/mac68k version of Netscape. Sorry. Currently, I am running it
off of a BSDI backup server at work. Right now, work servers are located
in my home on the same LAN as my NetBSD toys. Actually, this is going to
change, but I am going to try to get Netscape running on my laptop which
is running FreeBSD but has a monochrome display.

Sorry again to get everyone's hope up.

  Mark Andres         E-mail: mark@giganet.net
      Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
  Me & NetBSD: /www2.giganet.net/~mark/NetBSD/