Subject: Re: Using FWB HDT to create partitions... problem.
To: Bob Nestor <rnestor@metronet.com>
From: Rodney Myrup (spot) <g01s61@spot.onysd.wednet.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/02/1997 17:08:23
When I first partitioned my hard drive for *BSD I used FWD too.  But a
teacher/helper/friend, who had installed *BSD successfully on a quadra
700 before, told me that Apple HD SC setup was the easiest and that the
programs (mkfs and the installer) like that partitioner very well.  Now I
don't know how that would help you, except I would recommend using Apple
HD SC Setup.

						Sincerely,
						Rod Myrup
						(g01s61)