Subject: 1.3beta test report
To: PortMac <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Balazs Barany <bb@lb-data.co.at>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/02/1997 23:38:35
Hi,

I downloaded the 1.3b kernel to try it, at this time without the other =
packages.
It runs, the ftp, www, smb, pop3, imap, telnet daemons work correctly on =
my
Mac IIsi with 17 MB of RAM and a Quantum 800 MB hard disk.
dt and the (old) compiler and other things work, too.

On booting, the kernel writes "You booted with Booter 1.8 but you need =
1.11 for
this kernel" but this doesn't seem to be critical.

Top doesn't start, it writes:
kvm_open: proc size mismatch (16632 total, 648 chunks)
top: Out of memory

I'm sorry that I can't currently find other bugs 8-)
Bal=E1zs B=E1r=E1ny    bb@lb-data.co.at    http://www.lb-data.co.at/bb

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice