Subject: Re: PPP
To: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
From: Avatar <bshayn1@gl.umbc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/02/1997 17:12:12
On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:

>Hm... Maybe your modem is on tty01? I think tty01 is typically the modem
>port on Macs running NetBSD. That's where mine is anyway, I think.

	It does seem to be working on tty01. Thanks.

  "What really interests me *  Benjamin Shayne   * "God is a comedian,
   is whether God had any   * Production Manager *  playing to an audience
   choice in the creation   *  Micro Consultant  *  too afraid to laugh.
   of the World." -Albert   *    Space Cadet     *      - Voltaire