Subject: Re: Some good news and some bad news
To: David Johnston <david@canopus.apana.org.au>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/02/1997 16:14:09
On 12/3/97, David Johnston wrote:

> }     root on sd0a dumps on sd0b
> }     Process (pid 0) got signal 11
> }     panic: setrunqueue
> }     Stopped at      _Debugger+0x6:  unlk    a6
> }     db>
> }
> } My machine is a LC475 with the full full 68040, an ethernet card and
>36MB of
> } ram. It usually runs with a serial console (as in the above case).

Interesting. You get a different message, but it's at the same place as my
error. This makes me hopeful that it's something that'll be obvious to
someone, and not something strange and system-dependant, as my SE/30 is
quite a bit different from your machine.

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...www.webtrek.com/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments